What can we do in Atlantic City other than gamble?
Many people have no idea how many things there are to do in Atlantic City, NJ. It's our job to let you know before you go. If you're traveling with your spouse we'll separate the activities for women below.
ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN
- Spa at Bally's - Bally's Casino Atlantic City
- Spa Toccare - The Borgata Hotel and Casino
- Red Door Spa - Harrah's Casino Atlantic City
- Blue Mercury - Quarter at the Tropicana
- "The Walk" Atlantic City Outlets - over 100
brand name outlet stores, you'll love this place!
Store Directory - Click Here
- Pier At Caesar's - over 100 premiere stores normally
found in Manhattan, can you say incredible?
- Click Here
- Quarter at the Tropicana - 20 exclusive stores with
plenty clothes and accessories.
Activities open all year!
- Comedy Stop at the Tropicana - first class comedy
show with new weekly comedians.
- IMAX Theatre - 3 D movies and incredible surround
- Ripley's Believe it or Not - Located on the boardwalk
between Bally's and Resorts.
- Flyers Skate Zone - Year round ice skating and hockey
- Ocean Life Center Aquarium - Located in Historic Gardner’s
Seasonal Summer Activities
- Atlantic City Cruises - day or evening Atlantic City
cruises, dolphin watching sunsets and more.
- Nightlife - Quarter at the Tropiacana and the Pier
at Caesars are must visits.
- Nightclubs - Casbah at Taj Mahal, Providence at the Quarter,
Dusk at Caesars, Mixx and MurMur at Borgata are the Top area nightclubs.
- Skyline Helicopter Tour - Excellent 15 - 20 minute
tour over Atlantic City's casinos, day or night.
- Steel Pier Amusement Park - Go Karts, roller coasters
and much more on a pier in the ocean!
- High Roller Fishing - Enjoy a calm back bay flounder
fishing tour guaranteed to excite.
- Atlantic City Miniature Golf - located on the boardwalk
diagonal from the Trump Plaza Casino.
Things to do in Atlantic City, New Jersey