Depending on where you stay or play golf, we can
make arrangements for your group to eat and drink at several local South Jersey
/ Atlantic City restaurants and bars.
Here's a quick list of our recommended bars and restaurants to enjoy after your
- Pistol Pete's Steakhouse & Saloon - Our local golfers favorite watering hole and restaurant. 2 For 1 Dinner entree special available for all of our golf package customers (a $29 Value).
Located just offshore near hotels and golf courses.
East Bay Crab & Grill - located close to Blue Heron Pines, Mays Landing CC, Harbor Pines and Twisted Dune. Incredible King Crabs, plenty of seafood and steaks along with large selection of ice cold beer.
- Juliano's Restaurant - located very close to Harbor Pines and Twisted Dune. Restaurant and bar with a local feel. Excellent food, wings, prime rib and chilled pint glasses!
Golden Tee Golf Live!
- McGettigan's 19th Hole - across from the Seaview Golf Resort. Family owned bar and restaurant, a true golfers paradise, complete with Golden Tee Golf.
- Hi Point Pub - close to the Seaview Golf Resort. Another place for cold beers and great food. Excellent wings, steak sandwiches and more. Golden Tee Golf.
Believe it or not, Atlantic City has more 4 and 5 star restaurants per square
mile than New York City. This being said, here's a quick list of some excellent
choices. All have a private dining areas for select groups.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - located in the Walk
Atlantic City Outlets near Caesar's.
- Carmines Italian - located in the Quarter at
the Tropicana. Same family as original in NYC.
- Morton's the Steak House - inside entrance to
- Angelo's Fairmount Tavern - an original local
Italian restaurant centrally located.
- Sonsie - located in the new Pier at Caesar's.
Excellent flavors and fantastic service.
- Irish Pub - Historic Atlantic City Irish Pub.
Tennessee ave just off the boardwalk.
- Maloney's Uptown Bar - Plasma TV’s, Irish
Pub setting, ice cold beer and good food.
- Tun Tavern Brewery and Pub - Great beer selection,
excellent food and easy on the eyes bar maids.
- The Palm - Highly rated seafood and steak house
with excellent service. Quarter at the Tropicana.
Let us know if you need help making special arrangements for
dining reservations and we'll handle it for you. Have fun and enjoy your trip to Atlantic City.
Atlantic City Restaurants + Bars near South Jersey Golf Courses